We obtain information about you when you use or otherwise access the Service. Please note that we need certain types of information so that we can provide the Service to you. If you do not provide us with such information, or ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access or use the Service.
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, you may provide us with information through your:
• Registration for and use of an Account.
• Use of the Service, including mobile applications.
• Requests or questions you submit to us via online forms, email, or otherwise.
• Requests for customer support and/or technical assistance.
• Uploading or posting of user content, such as when you participate in player forums or message boards, post comments to other users’ profiles, send private messages or invitations to other users, chat with other users, or post photos.
• Registration for any contest, sweepstakes, or other promotions or events we may sponsor.
• Participation in surveys we may make available. or
• Provision of other information to us within or outside of the Service.
• Account Registration Information. When you register for a Bingo account (“Account”), we may collect information including your email address and a username.
• Profile Information: You may provide additional information about yourself to create a user profile (“Profile”), including but not limited to a username and other information you select to provide about yourself. We encourage you to consider carefully what information to share as part of your Profile and elsewhere in the Service, and we recommend that you guard your anonymity and sensitive information and not use your real name as your username, as that may allow other users of the Service to identify you. Any information you choose to share should reflect how much you want other users of the Service to know about you.
• Usage History. You may provide additional information by using our Service, including our mobile applications. For example, when you play our games, we also collect information about your play and interaction with other users and the Service.
• Information About Others. You may decide to provide us with another party’s email address to allow us to contact and invite that party to visit or join the Service or so that Bingo may facilitate your communication with such other party through methods of communication enabled by the Service (such as when you upload an address book). Such email addresses will be used only for the purpose of sending email communications to the addressee.
We may collect information about you or others through our affiliates or through non-affiliated third parties. For example, you may be able to register for an Account through a social networking account. If you access the Service through a social media account, you may allow us to have access to certain information in your social media profile. This may include your user ID, name, email, gender, birthday, current city, profile picture URL and the user IDs of your friends who have also connected with our applications. We may also cache data we receive from the Facebook APIs to improve our user experience. Social networking sites have their own policies for handling your information. For a description of how these sites may use and disclose your information, including any information you make public, please consult the sites’ privacy policies. We have no control over how any third-party site uses or discloses the personal information it collects about you.
We may also collect information about you from non-affiliated third parties for fraud or safety protection purposes, or for marketing purposes. For example, we may receive information about your use of products/services offered by our advertising partners. We may also collect information about you, such as your name or email address, from third party websites or other sources from which you download or access Bingo applications, services or products that also make up part of the Service.We likewise may combine information that we collect from you through the Service with information that we obtain from such third parties and information derived from any other products or services we provide.
We may use the information we collect, alone or in combination, for various business and commercial purposes, including, but not limited to providing the Service as well as the following:
• To fulfill the purposes for which you provided it (such as providing you with the games you seek to play).
• To deliver products or advertisements to you according to your preferences or restrictions, to retarget content, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our Service.
• For customer support and to respond to your inquiries.
• For internal record-keeping purposes.
• To communicate with you, including to send you updates, newsletters and other information that may be of interest to you.
• To send push notifications to your wireless device or computer to provide updates and other relevant messages (you can manage push notifications from the “options” or “settings” function in your mobile app).
• To send you SMS notifications (with your consent).
• To improve the Service and to research and develop new services.
• To create or maintain aggregated, anonymized or de-identified information, which we may use and disclose without restriction.
• To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding unlawful or harmful activities, including potential threats to physical safety, potential fraud, and violations of our Terms of Service.
• To safeguard our and others’ rights or property.
• To process any job applications you submit. and
• To otherwise administer and troubleshoot the Service.
We may combine any of the information that we collect from you with other information, including information that we obtain from third parties, or with information derived from any other products or services we provide. For example, we may combine personal information you provide us, such as an email address, with information automatically collected about your device. We may use this combined information to, among other things, provide you with personalized recommendations.
We share your information with third parties with whom we have a business relationship such as advertisers, ad networks and analytics providers. The information shared with these third parties may be used for industry analysis, ad targeting, tracking ad conversions or demographic profiling, or other purposes related to providing the Services to you.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, or to assist us in analyzing how the Service is used. These third parties have access to your information to perform these tasks on our behalf and we use good faith efforts to obtain their commitment not to use your information for any other purpose.
We may also provide your information to our business partners or other trusted entities for the purpose of providing you with information on goods or services we believe will be of interest to you.
We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of Bingo or any third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable.
We may transfer your information in connection with a change or transfer of Bingo’s ownership, or a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy, including in the course of diligence.
We may share your information with your consent, including where you post information to be shared publicly or with other users. For example, you may post content to a blog, message board, chat room or within Bingo’ applications or other forums (“Forums”). Certain of your information, such as your username and other information, will always be publicly visible by other users of the Forums, including when such users view your Account profile page. Your email address will not be publicly visible unless you choose to make it visible in your Account profile page. You may also direct us to share information when you participate in player forums or message boards, post comments to other users’ profiles, send private messages or invitations to other users, chat with other users, and post photos in your public Profile.
The sharing scenarios identified above apply to personally identifiable information, not aggregated or anonymous information. We may share aggregated or anonymous information about you and other users with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties, in which case such information may be disclosed and used for a broad range of commercial purposes without limitation.
The laws in some jurisdictions require companies to tell you about the legal ground they rely on to use or disclose your “personal data” (as defined in such applicable laws). To the extent those laws apply, our legal grounds are as follows:
• To honor our contractual commitments to you: Much of our processing of personal data is to meet our contractual obligations to our users, or to take steps at users’ requests in anticipation of entering into a contract with them. For example, we handle personal data on this basis to allow you to play our games.
• Consent: Where required by law, and in some other cases, we handle personal data on the basis of your implied or express consent.
• Legitimate interests: In many cases, we handle personal data on the ground that it furthers our legitimate interests in commercial activities in ways that are not overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the affected individuals. This includes: operating our business and the Service. providing security for our websites, products, software, or applications. marketing. receiving payments. preventing fraud. and knowing the customer to whom we are providing the Service.
• Legal compliance: We need to use and disclose personal data in certain ways to comply with our legal obligations (such as our obligation to share data with tax authorities).
We generally retain information for so long as it may be relevant to the purposes above and in compliance with applicable law. The length of time for which we retain information depends on the purposes for which we collected and used it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws.
Bingo takes reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties. Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the Service in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining access to this information. We do not warrant or represent that your Account or any of your information will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties.
When you register for an Account or later access your Account, you will be able to adjust settings and preferences within your Account to choose whether to share and make publicly visible other pieces of your information, and the Service will display your information based on the settings and preferences you choose. You can review and revise your Profile information at any time.
The Service is not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for an Account on the Service or send any information about yourself to Bingo. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information (as defined by the United States Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we will delete such information from our files as required by applicable law.
We do not knowingly process data of EU residents under the age of 16 without parental consent. If we become aware that we have collected data from an EU resident under the age of 16 without parental consent, we will take reasonable steps to delete it as soon as possible. We also comply with other age restrictions and requirements in accordance with applicable local laws.